Mother's Day

Mother's Day has finally come upon us, and what a wonderful day it is. Today we celebrate  our mothers and all the many things they have done to raise us in becoming successful and goodhearted individuals. In addition to recognizing our mothers we also celebrate all women that have influenced each little part of our lives, whether they be friends, family, or even strangers. Today is for women throughout the world, to show them the love they deserve and to give back just a small portion of what they give us daily.

Today I want to thank everyone that purchased the Mother's Day cards that I was selling.  I am so glad that I could be a part of making today even more special for the significant women in your lives.  I am also very grateful that you support me and the artist I am trying to become by gaining further notice through sharing my artwork with others. 

Today I was fortunate enough to share a simple, but sweet piece of art with the lovely woman I call my mother.  This gift displays just a minor piece of the immense gratitude I feel for the woman that raised me and helped influence me to become the person that I am today. I owe so much to this wonderful woman and I hope that one day I can fully show her how much I truly care for her and how grateful I am to have her as my mother.


(Art piece I gave my mother for mother's day)

Comments

Popular Posts